Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of this reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to invent a product good understanding you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a complete collection of products and not looking to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you down.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and invention companies that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they write a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided how to patent your idea the line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to consider the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.